MONIK model CORK-TEX ECO-LOGICAL PAPRIK - Dimensions: W 23 x H 15 x D 5 cm.
Delivery within 2/5 working days in Italy
Delivery within 3/7 working days in Europe
The monik is a multifunctional nano bag: handbag, fanny bag, shoulder bag, clutch bag, wallet, necessaire. It is supplied with 2 accessories to guarantee the different uses: a sleeve with double snap hook for use by hand, a shoulder strap for use on the shoulder and pouch, both detachable completely. The wallet and the sachet are joined through 3 very strong magnets, and can therefore be detached and used individually as well. Useful for travel and for comfortable daily use. Ideal for a modern and sporty outfit, to use fanny bag, while casual chic and really particular, in various uses by hand, shoulder, and shoulder strap. The monik model is designed for a woman who wants an accessory that can become the protagonist of her oufit, but at the same time both practical and functional. The convenience and convenience is increased by the internal phone compartment, and multi-functional wallet that is stored inside.
Small metal parts with anti-wear protection.
Materials 80% PINATEX (FABRICS FROM PINEAPPLE'S LEAVES) 20 % COLORED CORK
Labor 100% made in Italy.
Vegan certificate (Peta) - All fabrics are only vegan.
Product completely free of materials of animal origin.
Vegan# Bag# vegan# bag# madeinitaly#